Note that this holiday special is for printed books only and is limited to $10 off the highest priced book you order in a single purchase of books going at the same time to one address, using the coupon "BOOKDEAL" at checkout.
Here are some of the "Terms and Conditions," with the most important details that I've boldfaced:
* To use this promotion, you must enter "BOOKDEAL" at checkout under the
"Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book,
with a maximum discount of $10 off.
* The offer will only apply to the highest priced book in your order.
* This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
* The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 27, 2013 at 9pm PST
to December 1, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
* Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
* Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
* The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
* Offer good while supplies last.
* Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
* This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
* Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed
to a single address.
* Void where prohibited.
* Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
* Offer does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards.
BELOW the 30% off any printed book offer on the Cyber Monday page are several other Book Deals, which include Kindle books. This includes a display of upcoming times for specific books.
And then right now there's "Cyber Monday Week's" Kindle books as well. Amazon has the ongoing Kindle Daily Deals page linked, for some reason, as Cyber Monday Week, so I'm using that daily deal link, because that's what it is at the moment.
In the meantime, they have a "Black Friday" special showing as a "Daily Deal" -- an offer of discount pricing on 25 Cinematic Books, presumably just for today, Sunday, Dec. 1. This same link may show you, tomorrow, different books as Cyber Monday specials.
And now for the regular Monthly Kindle Deals
DECEMBER 2013's Kindle Books deal, for $3.99 or less (See UK page below.)
I often highlight this monthly deal at or near the beginning of the month for those who don't know about it or might not remember.
For those who want to quickly look first at only the ones that are star-rated at 4 or above, I ran across Amazon's page for exactly tha.
On the main monthly Kindle book deals page, separate categories are highlighted, using Amazon's usual horizontally-scrolling pick-lists, for the following topics highlighted on the main page. They link to "See all" at the bottom of each horizontally-scrolled category row [ I'm adding direct links to the full category listings ]:
1. Editors' Picks used to be one of the categories, but I don't see that this nonth.
2. History and by Avg Customer Rating
3. Biography and Memoirs and by Avg Customer Rating
4. Literary Fiction Deals and by Avg Customer Rating
5. Religion and Spirituality and by Avg Customer Rating
This main monthly deals page also has, on the right, two vertically-scrolling categories:
1. Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense highlighted + more in the linked full list w/ sorting options)
Here's that fuller listing by Avg Customer Rating
2. Romance and by Avg Customer Rating.
THEN, at the bottom of the new main monthly Kindle book-deals page, they offer the FULL current monthly listing, defaulting to sorting by "New and Popular" and there are 119 in all, currently, but the number may vary.
Here is a direct link to that Full-listing (US), sorted by "New and Popular" for the month (and probably for any month, so
it's a good one to bookmark if you just want to jump to that) and
you can choose another sort option for this full listing, such as
Avg Customer Rating or by Price: Low to High
These newer options do make it easier to find books of interest to you.
The pricing for December's group of Kindle books ranges from $0.99 to $3.99, as is usual for this monthly deal.
What you'll see on this special monthly-deals page (UK version is here) are new for December 2013.
FREE KINDLE BOOKS (Non-classics) for December (and November)
I've updated the "Temporarily-free books -- Non-classics" search results to show free contemporary Kindle books for DECEMBER, sorted by publication-date, as of Dec. 1, 2013. There are only a few shown on the first day or two of any month, and these include pre-orders due that month. On the first few days of the month, most of these are listed as "free preview" of whatever chapters chosen, some are short stories, and a few (overnight) not-entire-family-safe titles may show up.
Here, also, are the current Search results for still free Kindle non-classics, by publication date during the last month (November).
The ongoing Kindle Daily Deal page
for any given day usually shows a lot of books since it includes children's books, a couple of genre-specific deals, and the monthly daily deals as well.
DISCOUNTS ON ACCESSORIES Amazon's current pages (some, ongoing) on accessories for Kindle e-Reader and Kindle Fire
1. Up to 50% (higher discount than usual) on cases for Kindle eReaders
2. Up to 50% on cases for Kindle Fire (Gen 2) and Kindle Fire HD tablets
If that's not enough, there are the Goldbox and Lightning Deals, especially active currently.
Current Kindle Models for reference, plus free-ebook search links.
*Click* to Return to the HOME PAGE. Or click on the web browser's BACK button Below are ways to Share this post if you'd like others to see it.
-- The Send to Kindle button works well only on Firefox currently.
(Older posts have older Kindle model info. For latest models, see CURRENT KINDLES page. )
If interested, you can also follow my add'l blog-related news at Facebook and Twitter
Questions & feedback are welcome in the Comment areas (tho' spam is deleted). Thanks!